- emailAssistant (or emailAI) is currently a backend service that can be used to proofread emails, essays, etc.
- Our platform analyzes emotional context used within text and returns the analytical results to the user.
- Developed by Kevin Burns (@ksbdude) and Brett Henderson (@bretth18)
- This project was part of the DeveloperWeek SF 2016 Hackathon. http://accelerate.im/projects/397
- As part of the challenge driven hackathon, we focused our project around using the Sparkpost API, and IBM’s Watson API
- emailAssistant is developed on top of the Meteor.js stack.
- Front-End integration
- GmailAPI integration
- Self-Contained platform
- Deeper analytical results
- Enterprise solutions
This last weekend I competed in the HackPoly Hackathon. In just 24 hours without any sleep, 2 cal poly students I met at the event and myself created a multiplayer game in java from nothing. Here is a link to go check it out and download it to play for yourself. The game is open source on github.
January 29 – 31, 2016 I participated in the Global Game Jam. Along with the help of an Artist(Andy Chung) and a Musician(George Vu) I met at the event at UC Irvine I created a video game in just 48 hours. Attached is a gameplay video and a link to the Global Game Jam website where you can download the game to play for yourself. Andy and George created lots of other amazing assets I that I hope to add to the game in the future.